Delete and Archive Emails
There are two ways to archive emails:
1. Within an email message, click the Archive icon at the top right corner.
2. Right click on the email, select Archive.
There are two ways to delete emails:
1. Within an email message, click the Delete icon to delete that single email.
2. Hover on the avatar symbol next to an email and it will turn into a check box. Click in each box inserting a check mark for all of the emails you want to delete, then click the Delete icon in the upper right corner. Messages will be moved to the Trash immediately.
1. Click on the apps icon.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click on Mail.
4. Under Empty Trash on logout, click the toggle; it will slide right and turn purple.
Note: This deletion is permanent.
Bulk Email Deletion
You can delete all emails in a folder at once by clicking the box next to Inbox. Select All; this will check mark all items in the folder and give you a quantity of the number of emails selected. Click on the Delete icon to delete all emails.